- 19:01 WikiStart edited by
- 18:41 Ticket #808 (jalv segfaults when applying preset) created by
- I get a segfault in jalv after applying a preset from the menu. This …
- 14:34 Changeset  by
- 14:20 Changeset in sord  by
- 13:55 Changeset in serd  by
- 13:47 Changeset  by
- Replace some non-portable stuff with glib equivalents.
- 13:23 Changeset  by
- Load correct OSC module in ingen plugin.
- 11:38 Ticket #807 (jalv does not compile with Jack2) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3945.
- 11:38 Changeset  by
- Link with pthread, fixing compilation with Jack2 (fix #807).
- 11:35 Ticket #806 (ingen creates broken libingen_lv2.so symlink in new bundle) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3944.
- 11:35 Changeset  by
- Fix broken link to engine library in saved bundles (fix #806).
- 11:17 Ticket #798 (Ingen cannot import/oad patch) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3943.
- 11:17 Changeset  by
- Fix loading patches by relative path (fix #798). Gracefully handle and …
- 11:01 Ticket #805 (ingen segfaults on exit) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3942.
- 11:01 Changeset  by
- Fix crashes on shutdown (fix #805).
- 11:00 Changeset  by
- Fix errors on canvas and/or edge destruction.
- 09:42 Ticket #804 (Get rid of redundant -l option) closed by
- fixed: Good Idea. Applied in r3940, thanks.
- 09:42 Changeset  by
- Load files passed on command line without -l option (fix #804). Patch …
- 09:31 Changeset  by
- Always print MIDI buffer size.
- 00:48 Ticket #807 (jalv does not compile with Jack2) created by
- jalv does not compile with jack2 unless pthreads is added to the opt.lib …
- 00:19 Ticket #806 (ingen creates broken libingen_lv2.so symlink in new bundle) created by
- The subject line says it all. :) When saving a patch as a new bundle, …
- 00:03 Ticket #805 (ingen segfaults on exit) created by
- This isn't 100% reproducible, but quite often ingen, if I load a patch …
- 23:26 Ticket #804 (Get rid of redundant -l option) created by
- ingen currently requires the -l to load a patch on startup. This seems …
- 14:31 Ticket #803 (lilv compilation failure with --dyn-manifest) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3938.
- 14:31 Changeset  by
- Fix compilation with --dyn-manifest (fix #803). Patch from Stefano …
- 04:21 Ticket #803 (lilv compilation failure with --dyn-manifest) created by
- Using the latest lv2 (r499) and lilv (r3937) from svn, I get the attached …
- 22:44 Ticket #802 (segfault in lv2_evbuf_write) created by
- I'm calling jalv like this: […] The plugin loads and I connect its …
- 13:14 Ticket #757 (Documentation references lilv_plugins_free, which does not exist) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3937.
- 13:13 Changeset  by
- Note that lilv_plugins_free lacks a free method in documentation (fix …
- 12:50 Changeset  by
- Support passing either a file or the bundle directory for -l.
- 19:58 Changeset  by
- Delete modules when Jack clients disappear.
- 19:49 Changeset  by
- Fix crash on shutdown and item deletion. Use Item add and remove virtual …
- 10:05 Ticket #736 (Error text encoding - mac ox s lion (10.7)) closed by
- fixed: Several reports this is fixed, assuming it's fine for everyone now.
- 10:02 Ticket #801 (Build failure on Debian Squeeze) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3931 and r3932.
- 10:01 Changeset  by
- Fix compilation on old Jack without jack_port_type_get_buffer_size (fix …
- 09:54 Changeset  by
- Update for latest Lilv state API (fix ticket #801).
- 09:51 Changeset  by
- Fix loading state from world model.
- 18:44 Ticket #801 (Build failure on Debian Squeeze) created by
- Hello - compiling the entire project from svn. lv2 was compiled from svn …
- 09:20 Changeset  by
- Fix compilation on old glib with no g_slist_free_full (fix #792).
- 08:24 Changeset  by
- Build with old cairo without cairo_rectangle_int_t (fix #792).
- 07:57 Changeset  by
- Make lilv_state_save take a full filename with extension. Use a proper …
- 07:21 Ticket #792 (ganv requires cairo 1.10, but doesn't check for it) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3926.
- 07:21 Changeset  by
- Build with old cairo without cairo_region_t (fix #792).
- 13:24 Changeset in serd  by
- Update man page. Sort command line options in help and man page. Fix …
- 13:01 Changeset  by
- Fix compilation without state extension.
- 12:57 Changeset  by
- Update man pages.
- 07:49 Changeset  by
- Fix compilation on Mac OS X.
- 20:23 Ticket #800 (Ardour segfaults at startup in lilv_port_free) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r3922.
- 20:23 Changeset  by
- Fix crash on corrupt plugins (fix #800).
- 20:18 Changeset  by
- Move all non-portable stuff to util.c.
- 19:55 Changeset  by
- Localise directory traversal stuff.
- 19:27 Changeset  by
- Use flock instead of lockf (seems to be more portable).
- 19:13 Changeset  by
- Add file support to state implementation. Use cleaner and more consistent …
- 15:10 Changeset in serd  by
- Remove unused parameter.
- 05:56 Ticket #800 (Ardour segfaults at startup in lilv_port_free) created by
- Backtrace: […] Possibly caused by the stereo_effect.ttl ports error?
- 09:05 Changeset in sord  by
- Fix comparison of typed literals. Take advantage of interning in …
- 13:03 Changeset  by
- Use platform specific shared library extension in test suite.
- 11:45 Changeset  by
- Consistently use SordNode? for internal URIs.
- 11:21 Changeset  by
- Implement proper support for LV2_STATE_BUNDLE. Test saving state to …
- 16:09 Changeset  by
- Fix errors on clode with Qt4 in Gtk2 wrapper.
- 15:36 Changeset  by
- Don't run plugin while setting state (which violates threading rules).
- 15:21 Changeset  by
- Add lilv_state_get_num_properties(). Rearrange state code.
- 12:57 Changeset  by
- Improved coverage for plugin.c.
- 12:55 Changeset  by
- Fix memory error.
- 12:18 Changeset  by
- 100% coverage for query.c.
- 13:54 Ticket #799 (Add hook for executing commands after startup) created by
- I'm using the beta of Ardour 3, which requires launching the a2jmidid …
- 08:39 Ticket #798 (Ingen cannot import/oad patch) created by
- Hello, In Ingen SVN 3908, I cannot load or import previously created …
- 00:23 Changeset  by
- Support arbitrary binary data in plugin state via base64 encoding. Unit …
- 00:10 Changeset in serd  by
- Add serd_node_new_blob and serd_base64_decode for handling arbitrary …
- 12:16 Changeset  by
- Destroy UI instance before shutting down Gtk (fix messy shutdown).
- 09:31 Ticket #796 (ntriples parser utf-8 out of range) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r279/serd.
- 09:30 Changeset in serd  by
- Warn on invalid unicode character and replace (fix #796).
- 08:01 Changeset  by
- Fix compilation.
- 13:13 Ticket #795 (ntriples parser and utf-8) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r278/serd.
- 13:13 Changeset in serd  by
- Escape non-printable ASCII characters in ASCII output (fix #795).
- 05:06 Ticket #796 (ntriples parser utf-8 out of range) created by
- serdi 0.8.0, revision 277: serdi -i ntriples -o ntriples -s '_:a <a#b> …
- 05:01 Ticket #795 (ntriples parser and utf-8) created by
- serdi version 0.8.0, rev 277 serdi -i ntriples -o ntriples -s '_:a <a#b> …
- 23:09 Changeset in serd  by
- Near 100% branch coverage.
- 18:13 Changeset in serd  by
- 100% test coverage.
- 15:37 Changeset in serd  by
- Cover serd_node_from_string.
- 15:33 Changeset in serd  by
- Add tests for malformed UTF-8 input.
- 14:56 Changeset in serd  by
- 100% test coverage (by line) for serdi.c.
- 14:52 Changeset in serd  by
- Remove pointless check. Gracefully handle NULL strings in …
- 14:44 Changeset in serd  by
- Allow digit as first character of prefixed name suffix (match latest …
- 14:17 Changeset in serd  by
- Move serd_test.c to tests/ so it doesn't show up in test coverage output.
- 14:14 Changeset in serd  by
- Support file://localhost/foo URIs in serd_uri_to_path(). Support Windows …
- 13:51 Changeset in serd  by
- Clean up path writing logic in serd_uri_serialise.
- 13:35 Changeset in serd  by
- Separate remove_dot_segments from serd_uri_resolve.
- 12:08 Changeset in serd  by
- Improve URI resolution to cover most of the abnormal cases from RFC3986. …
- 10:42 Changeset in serd  by
- Test serd_strlen and serd_strerror.
- 10:21 Changeset in serd  by
- Make test suite cover bulk writer.
- 15:24 Ticket #794 (\u0008 problem) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in r263/serd
- 15:23 Changeset in serd  by
- Escape ASCII control characters in output (e.g. fix problems with string …
- 12:13 Changeset  by
- Fix click to connect/disconnect.
- 11:55 Changeset  by
- Fix every port drawn after a selected port also appearing selected.
- 10:54 Changeset  by
- Add marshalers to all signals for mysterious unknown reasons.
- 10:54 Changeset  by
- Use source port colour for connection colour.
- 18:44 Changeset in sord  by
- Use serd_file_sink.
- 18:43 Changeset in serd  by
- Add serd_file_sink for the common case of writing to a FILE* stream.
- 18:42 Changeset  by
- Use new LilvState? API for state/presets.
- 18:41 Changeset  by
- Add LilvState? API for handling plugin state. This makes it simple to save …
- 14:05 Ticket #794 (\u0008 problem) created by
- reproductible with: serdi -i ntriples -o turtle -s '_:a <some#thing> …
- 15:29 Changeset in sord  by
- Remove locale kludges.
- 15:28 Changeset in serd  by
- Remove trailing whitespace.
- 15:26 Changeset  by
- Save rdf:type and rdfs:label (if supplied) with state/presets.
- 13:00 Changeset  by
- Merge preset and state saving.
- 11:56 Changeset  by
- Separate preset manifest entry writing.
- 11:34 Changeset  by
- Begin merging state and prefix implementations.
- 11:15 Changeset  by
- Make load_state_from_file fully generic.
- 18:14 Changeset  by
- Add first-class PluginState? object and make state interface more generic.
- 10:14 Changeset  by
- Localize more stuff to state.c.
- 08:59 Ticket #793 (Unreadable Text on Connections and Window not Resizeable) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in SVN and will be fixed in next release. A testing release can be …
- 22:24 Ticket #793 (Unreadable Text on Connections and Window not Resizeable) created by
- The text on the connections in Patchage is unreadable. The window also …
- 05:21 Ticket #792 (ganv requires cairo 1.10, but doesn't check for it) created by
- I suppose I'm an old stick-in-the-mud for persisting with Ubuntu 10.04 LTS …
- 19:04 Changeset  by
- Remove locale smashing kludges and use new serd functions for converting …
- 19:02 Changeset  by
- Even more generic state implementation.
- 18:59 Changeset in serd  by
- Add serd_strtod(), serd_node_new_decimal(), and serd_node_new_integer() …
- 12:33 Changeset  by
- Make state implementation more generic.
- 10:22 Changeset  by
- Fix port controls update while dragging/clicking.
- 10:11 Changeset  by
- Fix module layout.
- 20:47 Changeset  by
- Use opaque port colours.
- 20:24 Changeset  by
- persist.c => state.c.
- 20:19 Changeset  by
- Merge common code from preset and state implementations.
- 19:04 Changeset  by
- Use file locking on saves presets manifest.ttl.
- 17:15 Changeset  by
- Fix UI updates.
- 17:00 Changeset  by
- Destroy UI before plugin instance.
- 16:56 Changeset  by
- Preset saving.
- 16:16 Changeset  by
- Fix broken lilv_resource_node_cmp (always equal)
- 12:15 Changeset  by
- Support presets in Gtk UI.
- 20:59 Changeset  by
- Fix lilv_world_find_nodes to work with wildcard subjects. Add …
- 16:55 Changeset in serd  by
- Remove debug print.
- 14:42 Changeset in serd  by
- Update ChangeLog?.
- 14:13 Changeset in serd  by
- Update ChangeLog?.
- 13:59 Changeset in serd  by
- Remove peek_string, use exactly 1 page as a read buffer.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.